Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Pics from the weekend

No, she doesn't pose, these are by accident. She wanted to stand by the fence, because Dylan was standing by the fence. And, she loves roses now. One was about to break off of her rose bush, so I picked it, took the thorns off and gave it to her. She carried it around until it was no more. The sundress pic is her @ Will Brown's birthday party. Those pics will be ready soon. You can see a preview of them here.






2 comments:

Wilson said...

The way she has her feet ever so slightly overlapped in that last picture is priceless. She is such the little poser. I know she's so easy to photograph. Precious!

Shelley said...

What a little doll. Love the last one.