Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What's a Belly Button?

I think that is what Gabby Grace is trying to figure out here. She'll show it to you, and even raise your shirt to find yours, but I think she wonders what its for! (I thought they worked well in black & white, too)




2 comments:

Wilson said...

How precious! Caught in the act of exploration!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! gabbygrace.blogspot.com is one of the most excellent innovative websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. Keep it that way.