Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day at the Park

Gabby & I went to Friendship Park, for the first time, Monday.
She loved it. She was shy for about 2 minutes, then
got down from my arms and started following kids all around the park.
They were all a good bit older than her, but she didn't care.
She's not too fond of the slide just yet, but loved the swing.
We didn't break the camera out until we were just
about to leave (shocking, I know),
but since it was just she & I, I didn't wanna have
to carry it around the entire time.











No comments: