Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Playdate @ The Play Place

Gabby Grace, Will, Tyler & Bayli Ballard all met up at The Play Place in Ridgeland for this weeks playdate. They had lots of fun playing with each other. Here's a few shots from the day. And although we TRIED taking a group pic of them, it just didn't work out. There's not one picture where you can see all of their faces. Gabby, of course, being the first one to bolt up and out everytime we'd get them all seated.





2 comments:

Wilson said...

How fun! They are all precious!

Anonymous said...

I share a love/hate relationship with virtual memory because of the way prices are always dropping. I absolutely hate buying SDs for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a cheap price only to see it become ten percent cheaper a few months later.

(Submitted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4i[/url] W3B)