Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Step 1 - Just Do It.

I guess this was step 1 in my 12 step program of over-coming the fear of shooting a wedding.
As some of you know, the pictures themselves aren't my fear...I have an equipment failure fear.
I am not haunted by this fear in normal, everyday shoots, as those can be re-taken should some problem arise. But, a wedding...no, a wedding can't be re-shot. It's a once-in-a-lifetime event. (well, not nowadays, but that's a topic for another time and place).

So, enough of my rambling...here's a few pics from yesterday's wedding. And yes, its only a few, as the wedding was only yesterday, and I haven't had time to edit too many of them.






No comments: