Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

YUMMY!

Gabby had her first giant lollipop @ Sam's birthday party a couple weeks ago.
She loved it, though she couldn't finish it.
I'll get some pics of the party posted later, but I thought I'd share this one for now.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's trying really hard to finish it. Sweet cutie thing!

The Family Bond said...

what precious pictures! This is a classic childhood memory. Great job, Jeanelle making such an innocent moment into a timeless memory.