Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Playin' in the azaleas...

There's a park just a mile or two from our house. It's so nice. The city holds all of their holiday festivites there. We went to a big Christmas thing there back in December. It's decorated so beautifully. We also attended an Easter Egg hunt there in March.
So, now the azaleas are in bloom there. They have tons of em, and I'll probably cry when they die!
Here's Gabby Grace, playing in them...

19 comments:

Sheri said...

stalkin' yer blog from 2ps.
:)

Debra said...

ok, i came to blogstalk.. this is such a cute picture.. i love the colors, it so reminds me of spring....

IndieJane said...

Oh gosh...how cute is she!! I love this time of year...the azaleas in my front yard have started to bloom and they're gorgeous!

Christiana said...

You are totally worth stalking, lol.

Sheri said...

those GG totals--- totally doable. www.howtogg.blogspot.com to get you started. Let me know if you have other questions.

Krista P said...

I am SO longing for flowers here. For now I will live vicariously through you.

She looks so sweet!

Tracie said...

She is adorable. I am so loving spring :)

Malisa said...

what a beauty! You have a great blog! Much better than mine. I need to get better pics up...
your pics are great-
can't wait to hear how Gabby's party goes

Kristen said...

okay, I am out of lurkerland and here to say that you have such talent, I admire your work! Your daughter is too cute for words! I will comment more often now that I know its "okay" :0

kacey (Kristen)

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

I love your pictures, they are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your dd is adorable. I came to blogstalk to.

bcgal00 Rae said...

Hi there from 2P's. Blogstalking as requested :) I'm going to put a link in my blog sidebar and I'll be back b/c I love your photos! Great blog you got!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable...the white azaleas make her look like an angel!! gorgeous.

Nancy said...

This picture just shouts "fresh spring time", it is lovely! And by the way, I just love your blog, too!

Kari said...

What a beautiful photograph!

Alexis said...

What an adorable little girl! I love the color!

Bobbi said...

She is so pretty. I love all the flowers too, you are so lucky to be by such an awesome park.

Unknown said...

You are definitly worth stalking!
Your little oneis absolutly adorable!:)