Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Gabe & Gabby

This was taken in a field, that no longer exists.
Ok, well, the field still exists, but not the lovely yellow "wildflowers" that were there :(
This was back from Easter Sunday at Nana's house. And, if the scenery looks familiar, it was also the setting for some pics a few posts back.
I just got around to editing it last nite, because I was looking for the perfect picture to use this new "treatment" on. I love the timeless look of it.

As the title indicates, it's Gabby Grace and her daddy, playing. Oh does that girl love her daddy!

No comments: