Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

J. Caraway Photography: Helen Dean ☮ Vicksburg, MS Newborn Photographer

It's so hard to believe that my sweet little Jessie now has a baby!
I've known Jessie and her family for years, and have always adored them!

This is precious Helen Dean, named after Jessie's wonderful grand-mother.
She was the most hilarious woman, ever! I think it's so awesome that Jessie & Kevin named their daughter after her!

Helen did a fantastic job on her first photo shoot! Here, she is just over 2 weeks old.
She slept pretty much the entire time, which is what I love, of course!




No comments: