Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

J. Caraway Photography: Anna Lauren ☮ Madison, MS Kids' Photographer

Ok - I have to tell everyone that I got my new camera in, and I'm in LOVE! ♥♥♥

Yep - Canon 5D Mark II
Oh, How I love thee...
I've dubbed him "Marky Mark" and my lenses make up "The Funky Bunch"


So - my very first shoot (besides my own kid) on the new camera was the gorgeous Anna Lauren.
This spunky 2 year old is NOT wearing make-up! She just has perfect coloring!

Oh, what I'd give to look like I was wearing make-up when I'm not!

Here's a sneaky peek! (which makes me love the new camera even more! Look at that color!)

as always - click on the pic to enlarge it



Adding another!
Love how the sun lights up the back of her hair!

3 comments:

Christi said...

I knew you'd love it!!!

Wilson said...

Beautiful!

Carrie said...

She looks just like her Daddy!!!
love em! new camera is awesome!