Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Sneaky Peeks from Day 3!

We had day 3 of mini-sessions today! We call them "Spring" sessions, but I assure you, it felt nothing like Spring out there today!
As most of you know, who've worked with me before, I'm not fond of wearing shoes when I shoot! Well, that didn't mix well with the frigid temperatures and that COLD wind.

And, what's up with this weather? It snowed 2 weeks ago, it was 80 two days ago, and today it was dang cold! UGH!

Also - CONTEST WINNERS!!!
1st Place - Brittany Odom
2nd Place - Misty Dennis
3rd Place - Lee Ann Griffin!!
Congrats to you all! You should have received a congratulatory email, as well - with a list of the prizes.

Now, onto the sneak a peeks.
If you are on Facebook, your sneak peek is on there.














1 comment:

Kelly Kennedy said...

Jeanelle, I love the pic! Can't wait to see the others! Thanks for making a COLD spring day so much fun! I'm adding this pic to my blog!