Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mini-Session Updates

Unfortunately, due to weather, we had to reschedule Sunday and Monday's mini-sessions.
Sunday clients should've received an email this morning, with a makeup schedule.
Monday's clients will receive one probably by tonight. Still trying to get the date worked out.

I've edited and emailed passwords to all of the 1st day of sessions - which were taken Saturday March 7th.
If you haven't received an email, check your Spam Folders.

I'm now working on March 8th pics.

Remember - my normal turnaround time for editing, as stated on my website, is 1-3 weeks.

Thanks!
J

No comments: