Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rock out!

Warning! I actually shoot more than just children!

This is the Rock Band, "Bloodkin."

They are AWESOME.


They have several albums, and they have also written some of the songs that Widespread Panic sings! (well, WSP "covers" them, I guess is the correct term). They have opened for them before, and they also perform all over the US.
Anyways, these guys are nice as can be, and while here for one of their 2008 shows, they allowed me to meet with them before their show @ Martin's to take some shots.
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think you should do more of this kind of work. you're good at it.