Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Our Christmas Card this year!

Okay, I'll have to admit that one reason I haven't updated the blog since the pics of MM & KK is because I thought they deserved to be in the spotlight for a long time!

Now, I wanna share with you our family Christmas Card this year.
This is different from the ones that went out to my clients.

The one I sent to family & close friends is folded, on linen paper.
It was gorgeous, if I do say so myself!



The front


The inside spread, it opened up to this 10x7 image!



The back.




I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season, and I hope that your 2009 is AWESOME!!
Look for our newsletter to come out soon!