Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, October 3, 2008

!!!! I'm going to ImageX Workshop!!!!

I'm so so psyched! Sunday through Wednesday, I'll be in New Orleans for the Image X Workshop!
This will be an amazing experience for me, and I can't wait to implement things I'll learn into my business.

I'll be hard to get in touch with while I'm gone, so unless it's an emergency, I'll respond to calls and emails either Wednesday on the drive home or Thursday morning.

Have a great weekend, and I'll see a lot of you this Saturday for our first round of Reunion Mini-Sessions!

1 comment:

Christiana said...

Woooooooohooooooooo!