Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A few from the Mini-Sessions last Saturday

We had 37 families for our Fall/Halloween Mini-Sessions last Saturday, October 4th.


Our next go around is this coming weekend, Saturday and Sunday, October 18th & 19th.

Here's a few random shots...








3 comments:

Wilson said...

Very cute. Can't wait for our session on Sunday.

Christiana said...

Sooooo cute!!! You have the best looking clients, lol. The little boy in green looks exactly like my little brother did at that age.

Unknown said...

The pictures are awesome...what a great location too!