Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall/Halloween Mini Sessions!

Hey guys ! We've had an overwhelming response to our Fall/Halloween mini-sessions! WOW! We created the flyer Saturday and by Wednesday, we had 80 appointments! Things are gonna be hopping, but I think if everyone gets there on time and stays focused, this thing will run smoothly!


If you are looking for clothing ideas, here's a few ideas...

A. Halloween Costumes, of course! I love seeing little kids all dressed up! There's nothing cuter!

B. Something customized from Holly Pops Monogramming!
I just received an email from her this morning about a sale on Fall and Winter Jersey Rompers! For 2 weeks, they'll be $18, then will go up to regular price of $25. ( I do believe this includes the monogram, but I'll need to check to make sure) She does great work and can help you come up with a super cute design!


She did this backpack for my Gabby Grace



C. An outfit from Sweet Dreams!
The dress worn by my little poster child, Bayli Ballard Chandler, in the flyer that was emailed out, and that's over in the sidebar to the right, was from Sweet Dreams. They have the cutest fall outfits!

Hopefully that will give you some ideas for next month! I can't wait to meet all of the new faces!

No comments: