Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Christmas Card Preview!

Yep, it'll be here before you know it! I'm in the Christmas Spirit and have been designing Cards this week!
To get a sneak preview of some of the designs, CLICK HERE!

I have more to add, but that's just to get you started.
Lemme know what you think and what you'd like to see in this year's offerings!

3 comments:

♥Shelley said...

Great collection Janelle! Did you design them all yourself, if so you did a wonderful job.

Jeanelle said...

Thanks, Shelley!
I designed some, but not all of them.

Cathi Green said...

Your cards are amazing Jeanelle!