Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

They grow up so fast

That saying really is true. I can't believe Gabby Grace is 26.5 months old :)
She looks so grown in these pictures!



This was funny, she was practicing modeling, I guess! She'd stand there, back to me, and whip her head around. She did it about 3 times.

2 comments:

Wilson said...

What a doll! And, there's no better photography subject than your own beautiful child.

Christiana said...

You need to print that first one, BIG!!! Love the model pose. I bet you will get lots more of those.