Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lora Elizabeth's 1st Birthday

Here's a few shots from Lora's 1st birthday party today. I'm posting this mostly for Rinna, since she couldn't be there.
Miss ya girl!


Here's Lora, enjoying her cake! And, ya can't blame her, that cake was GOOD!


Gabby Grace, eating the icing off of her 1st of 2 cupcakes!



Lora, in her new chair, about to start opening gifts.


Lora is torn between schools...she got an Ole Miss Cheerleader doll, and a MSU t-shirt!

1 comment:

Courtney DeLaura said...

oh how cute that little hat!!!
so sweet.