Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Fave New Photo

If you FLICKR with me or "PEA" with me, then you've already seen this shot. And, you already know that I love it. So, I'm sharing it with the blog-readers, also!

This was taken Tuesday nite, and a storm was brewing! Not long after we shot this, the bottom fell out! Pouring down rain, lightning, thunder...Maybe I need to shoot right before a storm more often!




2 comments:

Christiana said...

Absolutely beautiful, one of my favorite shots ever!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous...pure childhood. Awesome capture!