Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A few more of the M family!

Here's a few of Ms Kassidy and her baby sister, Sienna.
Just a precious family!
I'm loving their shots and hope the family does, too!

PS - it just occured to me, I don't have a pic of Kassidy's twin brother up. As you can imagine, he wasn't as excited about having his picture made as the girls were, but I'll try to add one of him soon, too!
We don't wanna leave him out!










2 comments:

Lee, Shea, Luke and Charlie said...

Great to see you and Gabby at the library last week. I am so sorry i had to run! last week was INSANE! Too funny that you know Ann, it is a small world! Gabby is too precious, and we hope to see you at the library again soon!

Jo said...

These are lovely! You always get such beautiful and vibrant colours in your shots. I love the baby in the doorway pic!