Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Savannah Kate

Ms. Savannah was the sweetest little girl! She was so fun to photograph.
She & Gabby Grace are about 2 months apart, so, of course, I am very used to being around a little one that age. They don't like to look at the camera! They look everywhere but where you tell them to! It's just another way to show their independence.
Here's a few pics to share, and there are more in the album gallery on my site.
Hope you enjoy the pics of this adorable little girl!





No comments: