Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Santa came to Ridgeland, MS early this year!

I am up to my eyeballs in Santa Claus pics, and it's so fun! We had 3 days of Santa Claus pics @ Animal Crackers children's boutique in Ridgeland. I was so sick the first day - I felt awful, but, as you all know, seeing lots of adorable kids helped as much as it could!
I had fever, sore throat, sinuses, stuffy head, etc... but I hung in there!
Anyways - enough of my pity party...


Kids + Santa = HILARIOUS!

Some loved him, most hated him!

I think some customers thought we were running a children's torture chamber at times - with all the screaming going on! I just laughed and laughed, as it reminded me of myself at an early age.
All of my Santa pics, from when I was a child, are TERRIBLE! Me, red faced, screaming and trying to get out of Santa's lap!
They are the pics I can look back on and laugh about now!
Well, those and pics of me in high school with feathered bangs, but that's a story for another time and place...
Anywho - Some pics are on my website, and the rest are being worked on.
To check them all out, go to J. Caraway Photography , then click on CLIENT PROOFING at the top, then you'll see SANTA PHOTO information.
Here's a couple of random shots of random kids with Santa










4 comments:

Sara said...

No problem! Brayden has been called a girl on many occasions. I am use to it. I did like the pics! You did a great job! Sorry you didn't feel well! I know that had to be tough, especially dealing with fussy babies who didn't want to have their pic taken with santa! Am I not supposed to put the link to client proofing on my blog? If so, I'm sorry and I will take it off.

Alexis said...

Oh my! How fun! That would have been a very big job, but it looks like you handled it well, even though you were sick.

Kristi said...

These are great!!! Love the colors!

Shelley said...

You are a brave woman, I don't think I could manage as well. I really love the sleepy little one. Too cute!