Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Sidewalk Chalk

...Yep, that's what's in her hands, sidewalk chalk.
She didn't want to write on the driveway with it, she perferred to write on the fence. There are pics of that, but I'll have to post em later. Of course, the rain has washed it away. So, next time we play with the chalk, we'll have to start all over on our masterpiece.




1 comment:

Wilson said...

What a cute picture! She has that glimmer in her eye like she's about to do something she's not supposed to. =)