Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, September 21, 2007

My canvas arrived!

So excited!
For those of you whom I haven't talked to death about this, now you know.
It's a 16x20 collage I created, and had done on a gallery wrapped canvas.
It's hanging in her room, now!
It's adorable! I love it!
















3 comments:

Wilson said...

Precious, precious, precious. Who did you order the canvas from? I love it!

Jaime said...

I LOVE this. Great job. What company did you order it from? I would love to do this for my son's room.

Unknown said...

Love, Love the canvas!!!