Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Got the new camera!




This camera is fantabulous! It takes the most amazing photos!

This one I am posting was taken while playing. She's actually chewing on a zipper from her daddy's jacket.

My friend, Michelle, turned me onto this new B&W conversion. I love it! She's also the one who has helped me SO tremendously with Photoshop. She knows I am forever grateful!

While I am giving props - lemme thank Michelle - again - and Cindy for their help in choosing this camera. You two are awesome!
And special thanks to my hubby for gettin' me the camera! (luv ya!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.