Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

J. Caraway Photography: Harper & Cooper ☮ Madison, MS Newborn & Toddler Photographer

I've been shooting Harper for almost 2 years now, so when her mom told me she was expecting again, I was thrilled that the "G" family would be expanding!
So, without further adieu, here's Cooper! He's a big boy! Weighed 9lbs 13 oz at birth! I think he was 22 3/4" long, too! He's about a week old here.


Harper adores Cooper!

And here's Harper in her new room and big girl bed!


Hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek!


No comments: