Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

J. Caraway Photography: Meg & Chris' Wedding ☮ Mississippi Wedding Photographer

Yesterday, I was honored to shoot the most beautiful wedding @ the Dunleith in Natchez, MS.
It's a GORGEOUS antebellum home.
The wedding was originally planned to take place on the front steps, but the rain decided to interfere!
So, we went to plan B, and moved the wedding inside to the intimate hallway. It was beautiful and sweet and Meg & Chris looked awesome.

I wish you two the happiest life together, and I thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

I hope ya'll enjoy this sneak peek of your photos!




The gown



Meg getting ready



Their program - with their rings lying on it.



The gorgeous bride.




Meg & her dad - right before walking down the aisle!

1 comment: