Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Follow Me & The Contest is Back

Look over to the right, below my logo... and click "Follow this blog" and you can follow me! :)

Also, my recovered harddrive is back! So, the contest is back up and running.
If you haven't gotten your entry to me, do it ASAP! :)
1 pic per person.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you follow your blog? And what contest?

Jeanelle said...

Follow by clicking the "follow this blog" link.
And the contest is for anyone I've taken photos of in 2008. They choose their fave photo, then I will post them all, along with a poll, and they can get their friends to vote. Top 3 places win prizes. :)

Kim J said...

Thats really cool! I can't wait to see the contest entrys!

Carrie said...

hey - stupid question: are we voting for cutest kid or best 'picture'????? know what i mean? sorry, i'm a little behind.
it's too hard since i have so many friends with entries (which is why i did not enter mc :)

Jeanelle said...

Carrie - that's a great question!
Vote for whichever makes you say "awwww' when you look at it!