Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Harper

I swear, I am so lucky that I get to photograph such beautiful children!
Harper looks like a Ralph Lauren model!
We had a great time at our shoot!
Funny little story - I met this family while out eating dinner! Harper & Gabby Grace
spotted each other (our tables were next to each other) and they hit it off! Kids are so hilarious and unpredictable!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the conversion you did on these! I also like the idea of having the name written in sand for the family photo.

April Michelle said...

Your shots are great, you really captured the family they look so happy!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Gorgeous photos...you've got a great eye! I'm linking you on my photography blog so I can come see you again.

Shelley said...

Love the upside down baby.Too cute!

Kari said...

Love the writing in the sand and the upside doen shots. Just adorable!