Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Gracie

I am blogging out of order, because I technically took Harper's pictures first! I just happened to be on Gracie's when I decided to "brand" a few with my watermark and update my blog.
I promise - I'll get Harper's posted in the next couple of days. :)

So - here's Gracie!
This little girl was a breeze to shoot!
I'd tell her to "give me some attitude, and she would! She's hilarious!
I also asked her what color Rudolph's nose was, she answered, "Yellow!" and started laughing!

Here's a few from our shoot - and the rest can be seen on the site, in the proofing section.





No comments: