Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jeanelle. I am a photographer in Ridgeland, MS, and specialize in modern lifestyle portraits of children, babies, families, weddings & events. To view my website, you can click on the logo just below here, on the right. Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to leave a comment!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Gabby's New Dress

Ok - so the title makes it sound like Gabby gets a new dress like once a year. Anyone who has ever seen her 2 closets knows better. BUT, this dress looks SOOOOOOOOO CUTE ON HER! Her Aunt Celeste got it for her for her 1st birthday. She wore it today to Olivia Barksdale's 1st birthday party today. We had such a good time! Everything was perfect!




















2 comments:

Wilson said...

Hi, Jaenelle. Don't know if you remember me (I was Sara Conerly in high school). Krisa gave me the link to your blog and I have been keeping up with it. Gabby is precious! She looks adorable in that dress. So sweet!

Natalie Putnam said...

Hey, I just found your blog from 2 peas. I was wondering if you knew where to by that dress? It is adorable and I have a little baby that I would love to see it on next summer.

Thanks
you can email me at natalie at stringham dot org.

Thanks
natalie